I wonder if these words could affect our actions in future and be more aware of what pleases GOD that gave us LIFE and remember GOD more in our fast daily lives ...i hope this can really remind me and my readers of how to be prepared for GOD's questions and to have the right answers that pleases him .
What God Will And Won't Ask
1.God won't ask what kind of car you drove, but will ask howmany people you drove who didn't have transportation.
2. God won't ask the square footage of your house, but will askhow many people you welcomed into your home.
3. God won't ask about the fancy clothes you had in your closet,but will ask how many of those clothes helped the needy.
4. God won't ask about your social status, but will ask whatkind of class you displayed.
5. God won't ask how many material possessions you had, but will ask if they dictated your life.
6. God won't ask what your highest salary was, but will ask ifyou compromised your character to obtain that salary.
7. God won't ask how much overtime you worked, but will ask ifyou worked overtime for your family and loved ones.
8. God won't ask how many promotions you received, but will askhow you promoted others.
9. God won't ask what your job title was, but will ask if youperformed your job to the best of your ability.
10. God won't ask what you did to help yourself, but will askwhat you did to help others.
11. God won't ask how many friends you had, but will ask howmany people to whom you were a true friend.
12. God won't ask what you did to protect your rights, but willask what you did to protect the rights of others.
13. God won't ask in what neighborhood you lived, but will askhow you treated your neighbors.
14. God won't ask about the color of your skin, but will askabout the content of your character.
15. God won't ask how many times your deeds matched your words,but will ask how many times they didn't.
i myself not prepared yet to many questions but i will try especially question number 15 the last one ...what question u are not prepared for?