Web Search

Custom Search

Jan 10, 2008

Hard Time Gave me Good Lessons

After i faced the Loss of my dear friend i started thinking about many things my head wouldnt stop i was putting myself in her situation what if death comes sudddenly to me i always feared death or losing my loved ones but now im more open to this coz it has to happen to everyone in the world it is the only fact exists in the world

The lessons i learned out of that Hard Time

*Be more close with my family and friends and the people i love as much as i can

*Be good with others and act more wisely in life... nobody knows what happen next day .....forgive as much as i can

*Be more close to God and follow more his Rules

*Be more good in everything i do or say

*Do more charity work

*Never waste my time ...every minute has its value

*Take more care of my health ...more exercise...vitamins and healthy food

* Keeping in touch with my friend's family ....seeing her sons growing up loving me and my sons as if their mother were around

*Be more happy and satisfied with what i have and thank God all the time for everything i have

*Life is a short journey we work so hard to have money and live happily but we forget the next life ..eternal life ...what we do to win Heaven is more important than Luxury in Life

i think im still learning everyday ....im glad that i learn and learn,learn and still will learn its better than doing nothing useful.....learning improves me and showing the right path i should follow

6 comments:

Mustafa said...

Those Good lessons were not only for u , its needed for me and for all peoples in the world !. A farewell Part to be practiced in life. Nice Lessons :-) May Allah reward you !

- Mustafa
http://gwares.blogspot.com

WaterLearner said...

Good tips Lily!!

Thanks! I look forward to more good posts by you.

Cheers!

Life Reflection said...

Hi Lili, sometimes it takes hardship for us to learn and grow. Great reflections :)

Unknown said...

I am honored and happy to announce you that Personal

Development Top Sites was launched.

Personal Development Top Sites is the first top

sites about personal development and self improvement

field.

PDTS is dedicated to all of you interested in this

field, a very interesting and useful for us.

PDTS offers free web subscribing and promoting. All

you have to do is to subscribe your site and post on

your page the Link Code that connects your site and

PDTS.

PDTS wishes to be a way to know better the ones in

this domain, a powerful tool for promotion for our

sites and a


place
to
develop the most profitable

investment: investing in your person.



PDTS link: http://egodevelopment.com/pdtopsites/



Egodevelopment.com by Andy



P.S. HAPPY NEW YEAR !

Sam Chan said...

Hi Lili,

Great insights you got here!

"Experience is the extract of suffering."

Blessings to you, Lili.
Let love be without hypocrisy. Abhor what is evil. Cling to what is good.

Christinehaze is SC's author said...

Yes, I could do the same too.

These are great things to do in life.

Hope you have a good tuesday dear!

God bless!

Related Posts with Thumbnails

Awards

Awards